Sunday, May 25, 2014

Beauty Haul!

Hey Lovelies!!!

Recently, I've done some shopping at the drugstore and picked up some new beauty goodies! So, as usual, I'm going to share what I got with you!! So here we go!

Target


♥ Satin Care + Olay Shave Gel

♥ Essie Fiji Nail Polish

♥ Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Waterproof Mascara

♥ L'Oreal Nail Polish in Royalty Reinvented

♥ Cotton Rounds

♥ Dove Cucumber and Green Tea Deodorant

♥ St. Ives Lemon and Orange Facial Scrub

♥ Revlon Colorstay Eye Liner in Black

♥ Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent

♥ Maybelline Clean Express Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

♥ Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Nova

♥ BioTrue Contact Solution

CVS


♥ imPRESS Press-On Manicure

♥ Rimmel Stay Matte Primer

There isn't much to this post because it is simply a haul. Most of these products are new and I haven't tried them out yet. But you can look forward to some reviews coming real soon! And if I'm feeling up to it, I might do two posts a week while I'm home for the summer. I'm not promising anything but it's a possibility! And Saturday is the last day of May so you know what that means.... Monthly Favorites!!! Until next time, stay beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment