Sunday, May 4, 2014

Review- The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit

Hey Lovelies!!!

(I'm thinking of changing my intro of my blog posts just because "hey lovelies" doesn't sound natural to me... Let me know what you think!)

I'm here today with a review!! I haven't done one of these in a while. That just shows how little spending I've done. But for getting through another semester at college, I figured I'd treat myself to something I've had my eyes on but was more money that I wanted to pay for it. And I'm talking about The Body Shop's Pink Grapefruit Medium Gift Set.


Now this set is usually $45 but was 30% off so it came to about $32. Although that might seem like a lot of money, it comes with the full-size of all the products so it's definitely worth buying as a set and saving quite a bit of money.

If you're unfamiliar with The Body Shop, it's a really nice shop that sells tons of different products to use on your body (hence the name). They have so many different scents too! And they all smell amazing so it's really difficult for me to choose just one. Since I'm relatively new to The Body Shop, I've only tried the Moringa and Pink Grapefruit scents, and I intend to try a different scent after I run out of this set (probably Satsuma since everyone seems to love it). Anyways, if you haven't already, go check out their store or website and try something out!! They have travel-sized products too which are perfect to start out with.



I'm really liking the box that this set came in. It's the perfect size for small storage. It would be perfect for storing extra makeup, nail polishes, or any other small things.


One thing that the set comes with is a bar of soap. I haven't tried this one yet, but I've heard good things about The Body Shop's soaps so I hope it's a good as it seems. And the soaps are only $4 when you buy them separately which I think is an amazing price.


Next product is the shower gel. This is $8 when you buy it separately. I love these shower gels! They have a pretty good lather and smell amazing! I use the shower gels with the shower pouf that this set comes with. And the shower pouf is really nice, not too abrasive but still gets a deeper clean. And it lasts quite a while too!


This is the body scrub-gelee. If you buy this separately, it will cost $20. This has got to be my favorite product in the entire set. I adore this stuff and it works better than anything I've tried! I like to use this before I shave. It really helps you get a closer shave and will leave your skin smoother than it's ever felt, I promise! I use this once or twice a week.


And finally, the body butter. Another holy grail Body Shop product. This also goes for $20 when sold separately. This body butter is unlike any others on the market. It's so moisturizing and leaves your skin soft for what feels like forever! And the scent of this lingers, so you will smell like Pink Grapefruit after using this, but what's wrong with that...?! A little goes a long way with this and because of that, it lasts quite a while.


And to finish up this blog post, I ended up getting the rewards card for The Body Shop. I totally love this store, and I can't wait to see my points increase! Starting the card does cost money ($10) but after a while, it will pay for itself in rewards. If you want to learn more about the "Love Your Body" rewards card, click here to go to the info page.

If any of you love The Body Shop as much as I do, let me know your favorite products so I can try them out next time! I'm already such a huge fan of the store and the employees there are always so friendly and helpful! And the store is always so clean and neat which is a major bonus in my opinion. Anyways, I'm going to go now, but I'll see you again in a week! Yay!! And until then, stay beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment